Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coos Bay, OR, with another office in Bandon, OR. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Riccalarsen is affiliated with Bay Area Hospital and Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I will never return to this office and would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE! The girl at the front desk is very rude. I had a minor issue with something and she blew it completely out of proportion and said she couldn't help me. When I asked if she could have Dr. Riccalarsen call me back about the matter, she told me that "Dr. Riccalarsen will not talk to you. She is far to busy to be calling her patients." REALLY??? Isn't that what a doctor is supposed to do? Help patients!! Horrible patient care.
From the minute I called to the end of the appointment, the entire experience was easy and comfortable. Doctor was very understanding about my desire to quit smoking and had no qualms about helping me do that! I don't know what happened for the last 2 reviews, but my experience was completely opposite! I would HIGHLY recommend this physician!
Dr. Riccalarsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie A Riccalarsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coos Bay, OR.