Have you seen Dr. Stephanie T Ricci?

Love her

I am blown away by the negative reviews here. I have been a patient of Dr. Ricci for 20 years and she is my favorite doctor. I honestly wish I could go to her for non-gyno care! I've always found her to be patient and caring. I've never felt rushed and she takes the time to answer all my questions. Yes, some times I have had a long wait time, and once or twice had to reschedule an appointment because she had an emergency surgery or delivery...but that should be expected with any OBGYN. I feel like she really cares about me and my life...was truly happy for me when I got engaged/married, etc. At this point, she feels like an old friend. I've recently moved out of state and am devastated I won't be able to see her any longer!

Excellent for 17 years

Delivered both of my daughters via C-section.

She is so sweet and wonderful. I agree she is busy and you need to have a major issue to see her by her NP is so knowledgeable and sweet. I have been with her for 15 years.

I like her just always long waits to be prepared!

After visiting 4 times and waiting 60-90 minutes to be called into the room and then being made to feel like I was an inconvenience, I was done. I found a new OB and office that I LOVE!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

During my first and only pregnancy, Dr. Ricci was my doctor. Until I had gotten pregnant, I chose to see her NP because Dr. Ricci is rude. When I got pregnant, and immediately had complications, I only received calls from her NP (not one I had ever seen before). I left her practice immediately, and have counted my blessings ever since. Had I stayed at Dr. Ricci's office and followed her NP's advice, I would not have my daughter. I received completely different, conservative care with another MD (who took the time to call me personally and advise me after finding out my complications despite my initial visit being with her NP also...). I have never been so disappointed with a doctor in my life.

Great Doctor indeed, busy and not always easy to get an appointment but once you meet her, the wait is worth. Incase of emergency the staff will try to get you in faster. had a great experience with her and would recommend her to family and friends.

Dr Ricci delivered our third son yesterday......she has been our OB through each pregnancy......although an OB like her gets behind in her schedule its for a darn good reason......looking out for patients like my wife.........she is caring and makes sure each patient feels special........I can look past a few late appointments to have such a special person look after my loved ones........the same girls that complain are the same ones demanding that when they are in labor she leaves the office to take care of them....

Very Happy

I'm very confused about all the negative reviews, particularly those pertaining to Dr. Ricci's character. She has never been anything but patient and friendly to me. My very first appointment with her three years ago, she seemed a little rushed, but subsequent to that (and I've probably seen her over 15 times over two pregnancies and annual exams), so has always been gracious and sweet. Wait times can be frustrating, especially if you are not used to waiting (I am - I've seen my share of different OBGYNs over the years, and they are all busy!), but I come to expect it, so I plan for it. And Dr. Ricci always apologizes for the wait. My first pregnancy, my appointment was cancelled an hour before or upon arrival at her office because she had to rush to an emergency c-section or delivery, but that's her job. I don't understand why this would frustrate people. Overall, I have the utmost faith in her abilities as a doctor and would highly recommend her to anyone reasonable and rational.

I can't agree more with the majority of reviews on this page. I had a horrible experience with Dr. Ricci. She was my OBGYN for the birth of my first child. The appointments leading up to my delivery were okay. Her staff is friendly enough, she seemed very dismissive and unwilling to answer questions but, I just figured she was busy. I wished I would have seen the red flags. She was unavailable when I went into labor, she didn't follow the proper protocol in checking me, and put my baby in harms way and had horrible bedside manner. I suffered severe complications as a result. She is egotistical, condescending and uncaring. I would NEVER chose this physician. again. My experience here, was beyond scary.

Don't choose this doctor

What a nasty, egotistical, self centered lady. I have never experienced a doctor so rude and cold. I should have read these reviews before I went and I would not have gone to her.

Don't ask any questions

I went in for a pap smear and while I was there, I asked the Dr. a question regarding fibrotic breast tissue. Later I recieved a second bill of $100.00 for a second office consultation for the fibrotic tissue. I called to point out that it wasn't an extra visit, but was told that since she discussed another issue, it was considered another appointment. Needless to say I'll find another Dr.

Dr. Stephanie T Ricci is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.