The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephanie Roach
Dr. Stephanie Roach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, NY, with other offices in Ithaca, NY and Williamson, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Roach is affiliated with Auburn Memorial Hospital, Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca and Cayuga Medical Center Rehab Unit. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Roach has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Stephanie Roach has the following 4 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Stephanie Roach has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Stephanie Roach is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
My exsperienc was horrible! First time I meet her she said hey I'm dr.Roach, you need surgery and we are doing it Friday. She put 2 pins in my hand and I had so meany problems. Smh. When the last pin was removed she had to go get spring to pull it put because it was stuck for some reason, it did not want to move. I had said to her that I still have infection in my hand and I only have one antibiotic left she had told me that ok. I now have no circulation in that finger (it stays cold) also it akes really bad and it swells. My finger is all messed up and there his a huge bump in my hand.
My first impression of Dr. Roach was not very good as I found her to be somewhat brusque and not very friendly. However I was very pleased with the results of my treatment and have been back to see her two more times. She's not warm and fuzzy but she has been pleasant enough and has helped me regain use of my hands.
Dr. Roach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Auburn Memorial Hospital
Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Cayuga Medical Center Rehab Unit
Cayuga Medical Center Swing Bed
Cayuga Medical Center Acute Care
20 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie Roach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.