Dr. Stephanie Sanderson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Sanderson?

Posted on December 5th, 2015

She spent time talking AND listening to me when I experienced post-Partum anxiety with my second child. She caught a condition that no one else had in my first child. Her level of care went above and beyond the expected. I could care less about her hospital privileges. She is the best in town.

We love our Pediatirician:)

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I have two little ones, ages 3 and 5, and they both love Dr Sanderson. She has always been easy to get an appt with even as a work-in, and I am always amazed at how little time we spend waiting to see her. She is caring, attentive, and very patient even when they are grouchy and ill. I would recommend her a thousand times over...the only draw back is that I can't see her as a patient myself!!

Posted on October 16th, 2016