Dr. Stephanie D Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie D Simmons?

I highly recommend Dr. Simmons!

Seeing her for my 1st pregnancy and she's great! She listens and I feel that she spends an appropriate amount of time with me. She is not pushy at all. She simply advises me and let's me make the decisions. Her staff is easy to talk to as well.

Smart, compassionate, fantastic OB

I have seen Dr. Simmons for prenatal care for 3 of my pregnancies, and all 3 were successful VBACs. Dr. Simmons is an incredible OB. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and empathetic. She listened to all of my concerns and took them seriously. I never felt rushed, and had in depth conversations about my care. Dr. Simmons allowed me to be involved in and knowledgeable about my care, listened to my reasoning in wanting to bypass some common procedures, and ultimately supported me in achieving the birth experience I wanted.

First Impressions Speak Volumes

I am a patient of Ellen Embry's at Rush Copley (who I LOVE). I am seeing the other doctors on rotation as I will give birth in a few months. Dr. Simmons left me waiting in the exam room for 25 minutes, rushed through my appointment, spoke extremely fast, didn't explain what we were doing and why. I gave blood and didn't even understand what for! I didn't feel comfortable interrupting her to ask questions; I just started at her with a confused look on my face. She apparently didn't pick up on my expression.

I moved and will miss Dr. Simmons!!!