Is Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Professional and competent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre - Posted on February 21st, 2017
Solid dermatologist, convenient location
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre - Posted on April 23rd, 2016
She is very easy to talk to and I felt like she did a thorough exam. She is very professional and appears knowledgeable. This is my third crack at finding a dermatologist near my office and she was far better than my previous two experiences. Office isn't great, but clean and the people working there are nice and professional as well. Had to wait a little bit to be seen but nothing out of the ordinary for a busy doctor's office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre - Posted on April 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre - Posted on March 29th, 2016
The staff, SUCK, rude, incompetent, plain nasty. Had surgery to remove a growth on my face by Dr. Stephanie St. Pierre and now have a hole in my face. Now I need surgery by another dermatologist to fix her screw up AND have to have plastic surgery, NICE! Stay away from these people, ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY and thats it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre - Posted on November 3rd, 2015
I was very pleased with my first visit to Dr. St Pierre. She took her time with me and really listened to what I had to say, which isn't always the case these days. Plus, she removed a skin cancer and it is hardly noticeable now. I'm so relieved to have found a Dermatologist I can rely on. She is extremely friendly and very easy to talk to. I'd highly recommend her!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.