Have you seen Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre?

Professional and competent

Dr St Pierre took her time with me and seemed to know her stuff. I felt comfortable with her suggestions and was very happy with the quick results.

Solid dermatologist, convenient location

She is very easy to talk to and I felt like she did a thorough exam. She is very professional and appears knowledgeable. This is my third crack at finding a dermatologist near my office and she was far better than my previous two experiences. Office isn't great, but clean and the people working there are nice and professional as well. Had to wait a little bit to be seen but nothing out of the ordinary for a busy doctor's office.

I hate going to the doctor, it gives me much anxiety but Dr. St Pierre was very kind and took her time and made me feel comfortable. She ended up removing a cyst and it healed wonderfully and more importantly, gave me piece of mind.

STAY AWAY

The staff, SUCK, rude, incompetent, plain nasty. Had surgery to remove a growth on my face by Dr. Stephanie St. Pierre and now have a hole in my face. Now I need surgery by another dermatologist to fix her screw up AND have to have plastic surgery, NICE! Stay away from these people, ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY and thats it.

I was very pleased with my first visit to Dr. St Pierre. She took her time with me and really listened to what I had to say, which isn't always the case these days. Plus, she removed a skin cancer and it is hardly noticeable now. I'm so relieved to have found a Dermatologist I can rely on. She is extremely friendly and very easy to talk to. I'd highly recommend her!!

Dr. Stephanie A Stpierre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.