Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Sweet
Dr. Stephanie Sweet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Sweet is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and Abington Health~Lansdale Campus and Warminster Campus. Dr. Sweet has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Sweet has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Stephanie Sweet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.