Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie G Vanterpool has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Stephanie G Vanterpool has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Stephanie G Vanterpool has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. V was amazing! I have lived with this pain in my groin area for over a year. For the first time in over a year I can walk without pain in my right side. Was supposed to do both sides but she saw how much pain I was in from the shots she put off doing the left side to make sure the steroid shots was going to work on the right side first ( which was my worst side). Stairs still hurt but this was my first round of shots. Dr Vanterpool and her staff are very sincere and actually care about you. I would recommend them to anyone!
Dr. Vanterpool was absolutely great! This is the first time I have ever seen her and she took her time as in over an hour talking to me and explaining everything. I have many things wrong with my back and she addressed all my concerns and listened to what I had to say. I left the office grateful to finally find a doctor that is going to help me. I highly recommend her!
13 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Stephanie G Vanterpool accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Cancer Specialists, 1934 Alcoa Hwy Ste 474, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Stephanie G Vanterpool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.