Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt MD
Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt has 3 locations
Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt has the following 16 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 8
Simply the BEST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt - Posted on September 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt - Posted on April 7th, 2017
Hung up on and blocked my calls
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt - Posted on February 12th, 2014
Rude and inelegant about my situation, I explained that I needed to make an appointment for two months after my SRS surgery and I was simply hung up on and my further calls were blocked. It was at the suggestion of my endocrinologist that I call Dr Stephanie VanZandt. What a mistake. I feel like crying.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt - Posted on March 9th, 2012
Good for all stages of Womanhood
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt - Posted on January 25th, 2011
Dr. VanZandt respected my decisions regarding medication/surgery and was patient as we waited for symptoms to subside. She always has me meet her in her office after exam to discuss anything. I would think the adverse reviewer who never got to see Dr. VanZandt would understand that an obstetrician has emergencies. Babies don't wait for schedules. Been patient 15+ years and never stood up for appointment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt's office for more information.
401 Corbett St Ste 400 Belleair, FL : (727) 462-2229
7601 Seminole Blvd Ste C Seminole, FL : (727) 399-9922
1560 Bridge Way Clearwater, FL : (727) 462-2229
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Belleair, FL, in this video.
Dr. Stephanie Van Zandt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleair, FL.