Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie M Ware
Dr. Stephanie M Ware, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Ware is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Dayton Childrens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie M Ware has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ware is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Stephanie M Ware accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStephanie M Ware Md, 975 W Walnut St # 130, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Stephanie M Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.