Dr. Stephanie L Whitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie L Whitt?

One of the best Doctors in the world

Dr. Whitt is the best that I have seen in a long time. She takes care of my children she talks to them, she shows them their growth chart and she always encourage them to be there best. To take care of their bodies, and to eat healthy. I wish I know about her many years ago for my oldest children. But my younger three loves her too and trust her. My son who is six years old, do not want to visit the office unless she is going to be there." He says I know if I see her she will make it better". We love Dr. Whitt and would not change her for the world. Thank you Dr. Whitt for being one of the best!! She loves her job and it shows!!

Dr Whitt is amazing. She is great with the kids and parents alike. She is thorough and always makes you feel as if you're the only family there. She answers all your questions to your satisifaction. Her staff is excellent and caring also.

As an internal medicine physician and mother of two, I would highly recommend Dr. Whitt. My kids love her. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed and don't mind waiting for her, understanding that she takes the time needed with her patients---she is definitely worth the wait!

We switched from another office to Dr. Whitt based on a recommendation in early 2013. She has been amazing and I couldn't be happier bringing my child to her! Getting an appointment when I'm concerned is incredibly easy, she always sets aside enough time for questions, and is very well researched. I also love that she keeps an open mind - she understands every parent has different views and is willing to discuss options and pros/cons. Whenever we've had to call after hours we receive a response in less than 10 minutes. I honestly could not be happier with this doctor and the office.

Wonderful!

We have used Dr. Whitt for over 4 years and I would hesitate to use any other Pediatricians office for my 3 boys! She is wonderful, takes your concerns and actually listens! I highly recommend her to everyone. We switched practices to follow her (which took some work to find her) because I trust her that much. Dr. Wolff who is in the practice with her is also wonderful and is the only other Pediatrician I would take my kids to so it works out wonderfully!

Happy Mom

Dr. Whitt is simply wonderful. Pewaukee Pediatrics has the greatest staff and Doctors. I am so happy I found them and will take my children there as long as I can and will refer all my friends and family there!

Dr. Stephanie Whitt is the most caring doctor that you will ever see! She is awesome with kids!