Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie F Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephanie F Williams has the following 13 expertise
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
- Memory Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Stephanie F Williams has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie F Williams is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Stephanie Williams is the reason I'm still living. It was 10 years ago I was referred to her and she immediately diagnosed my problem and referred me to excellent Doctors. My blood samples showed I was having kidney problems and have since had a kidney transplant and am doing great.. Thanks Dr. Williams.. You are the one!!!!!
SHE IS A RUDE AND ARROGANT KNOW IT ALL. SHE WOULD NOT RELEASE HIM UNTIL HE GOT HIS 6TH CHEMO TREATMENT. HE WENT REALLY DOWNHILL AFTER HIS 3RD CHEMO AND WAS COMMENTING "I AM DETERIORATING". I WANT TO GET TO THE REHAB CENTER AND START GETTING BETTER. AND THIS DR PUT HIM THROUGH A NIGHTMARE 6 HOUR CHEMO THAT REQUIRED DILAUDID EVERY 1/2 HOUR FOR THE HORRIBLE PAIN. WE JUST BURIED HIM. AVOID THIS DR LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
37 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Stephanie F Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpectrum Health Regional Cancer Center, 145 Michigan St NE Ste 5200, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie F Williams in this video.
Dr. Stephanie F Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.