Dr. Stephanie Yao Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Yao?

Appointment person needs to be replaced

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Yao is a outstanding doctor, but the guy that makes the your appointment has the personality of a dead beat. Dr. Yao do your patients a favor, replace this guy with someone that a better PR.

Caring and competent

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Dr. Yao I hold in high regard. She is extremely knowledgeable and listens careful to your concerns and communicates well in explaining solutions to certain issues. She is a great interest, without an ego and will refer you elsewhere if she cannot resolve some issues. I will not hesitate to retain to her and I would highly recommend her as well.

Great choice for a primary care doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I feel like I'm in good hands with Dr. Yao. She has great referrals and is very thorough

Posted on November 11th, 2015

This Doctor was a pleasant surprise as was her bedside manner. The only problem I had was getting directions from the Doctor or staff to the laboratory, and proceeding with directions for submitting stool sample.

BAD MANAGEMENT, BAD STAFF

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr.Yaos staff is. Incompetent. Whether your waitingwaitingfor a referral or trying to get approval you better check to see if one it was even sent.I hope you don't have anything urgent because the phone rings off the wall.Mistake s are made over and over. Dr. Yao is a good doctor

Patient

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I just had my first visit with Dr. Yao. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The facility was clean, inside and out. Dr. Yao was on time. She meticulously reviewed my history and asked me very detailed questions about previous care and my medications. We shared about an hour discussing my history, performing a thorough physical exam and then she prepared a list of referrals to specialists I might need and writing orders for tests. Nothing was missed. Nothing was rushed. I can't recall a better medical visit. My wife was with me and she was impressed to the point that she scheduled an appointment to switch to Dr. Yao for primary care.

merry go round

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr.Yaos staff is. Incompetent. Whether your waitingwaitingfor a referral or trying to get approval you better check to see if one it was even sent.I hope you don't have anything urgent because the phone rings off the wall.Mistake s are made over and over.The care is worse than a 3rd world country.

If you're OK being rushed and treated rudely, you're in luck!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

How Dr. Yao has any positive reviews is beyond me. I'm easy to please typically, but she might be the rudest Dr I've ever encountered. After only 3 appts with her in 2 years, I'm going to move on. Not worth it.

Excellent Doc

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Yao by another Eisenhower Dr. I have been her patient for over three years and am extremely pleased with her. She uses common sense rather than total drug approach. I cannot say enough good about this Dr. Sure wish that I had met her earlier in life I probably would not have the problems that I do now.. Thanks Dr. Yao!!!!!!

The best I've found

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I've had many doctors over the years, and I'm very happy to have found Dr Yao. She spends plenty of time with me addressing my concerns. She has excellent manners, and is very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you Dr Yao.

No "hands on"

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Every time I see Dr. Yao for a physical or for other reasons, she rarely uses a stethoscope and never does other routine tests (prostate, testicular caner and, heart and lung external exams with a stethoscope. I'm used to more thorough exams.