- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Bernard has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen A Bernard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen A Bernard has the following 12 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Stephen A Bernard Accepts the Following Insurance
- 320 Emergency Room Dr Chapel Hill , NC 27599
- 101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill , NC : (919) 966-4431
More about Dr. Stephen A Bernard
Dr. Bernard graduated from the Unc-Ch in 1973. Dr. Bernard works in Chapel Hill, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Bernard is affiliated with North Carolina Memorial Hospital.