Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Butler
Dr. Stephen Butler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Butler is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Medical Center, Florida Hospital Altamonte and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Butler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Butler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Florida Hospital Altamonte
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Lucerne Medical Center
Florida Hospital Winter Park
Orlando Health Inc
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Florida Hospital Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Stephen Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.