Dr. Stephen A Rich Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Rich?

gall bladder

Dr. Rich is a good surgeon with compassion for his patients. Thanks to him and his team I am feeling so much better.

Glad I picked him~

I am always leery about picking doctors. I have found more bad, noncaring doctors then the other. I loved Dr. Rich he was very caring and wanted to make sure I understood everything that was going on. His follow up visit he was very nice to me and made me feel like he genuinely cared about me!

Almost couldn't tell I I had even had surgery

After three years of being sick, my gastro finally diagnosed gall stones. Dr. Rich saw me immediately, scheduled surgery on the spot and removed my gall bladder, all in about a week. After surgery, I felt better instantly, even announcing that fact in the recovery room. I never had pain from the surgery (and my pain threshold is usually extremely low). Dr. Rich was attentive following surgery and available quickly when I thought I was having a surgery complication later (I wasn't). I recommend him without reservation.