Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Weinberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
having shattered my knee cap from a fall, while a surgeon at Humana Hospital in Ft. Walton Beach FL,in 1979, Dr Weinberg wired the main pieces together and I had little complications until now. He told me at that time that I should expect early onset of arthritis and he was correct. I now need a knee replacement and I wish I could get him to do it.
Dr. Steve Weinberg is a highly qualified and caring vet. He has both a brick and mortar office as well as mobile vet service offerred and I've had him see my cats and dogs in his office and my house. He is extremely knowlegable and is great with conventional methods as well as methods a little outside of the box. I really appreciate him and the caring staff.
Dr. Weinburg is a very intelligent and friendly person. He listens and spends as much time as needed with his patients. He has even seen me on his days off which I know of no other doctor to do so. I will be having a total knee replacement tomorrow and their is no doctor in the Denton or Dallas area that I trust more. His staff is amazing and always makes you feel special. I don't think the other two people who gave a review knows the Doctor that I know. He is a 10 in my book.
I wasted my time seeing this old man today, and he did not even touch my knee or ask me to take off my brace. He just asked me what was going on, stared at me dumbfoundedly as I was speaking and promptly said he could not treat me. He said he was too old to help me. He said he was nearing retirement and I needed to go somewhere else and that he only handles basic cases. When I asked about why is he still accepting new patients, he mumbled something like they had to tell BCBS that in order to keep submitting claims. On the plus side, he did not charge me, but I should have been paid for missing work.
47 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Stephen A Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeritage Southwest Medical Group, 3300 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen A Weinberg in this video.
Dr. Stephen A Weinberg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Denton, TX.