Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen Achilles
Dr. Stephen Achilles, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Achilles is affiliated with F F Thompson Hospital, Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital and Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Achilles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephen Achilles has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stephen Achilles has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Achilles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
F F Thompson Hospital
Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
25 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Stephen Achilles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions200 North St, Geneva, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Achilles, MD, FACOG - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Geneva, NY, in this video.
Dr. Stephen Achilles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, NY.