- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Ackerman has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen J Ackerman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen J Ackerman has the following 6 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Stephen J Ackerman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stephen J Ackerman
Dr. Ackerman graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1989. Dr. Ackerman works in Lincoln, NE and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ackerman is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center West Campus, CHI Health Bergan Mercy, Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Memorial Community Hospital & Health System, Mary Lanning Healthcare, St Francis Memorial Hospital, Warren Memorial Hospital and Pawnee County Memorial Hospital.