- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Alex has 3 locations
Dr. Stephen Alex has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen Alex has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Stephen Alex Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7600 SW 87th Ave Ste 200 Miami , FL (305) 595-2414
- 2750 SW 37th Ave Fl 1 Miami , FL 33133
- 6705 SW 57th Ave Ste 304 Miami , FL 33143
More about Dr. Stephen Alex
Stephen Alex, MD (Hand Surgeon) Dr. Alex, a New York Native, earned his MD from the University of Rochester School of Medicine, followed by completion of the General Surgery residency at University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Alex then went on to complete his Orthopedic Surgery residency and a Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr Alex is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, American Society of Surgery of the Hand and the New Millennium Hand Club. He is actively licensed in Florida and Hawaii. Dr. Alex speaks Spanish.