Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen G Anderka
Dr. Stephen G Anderka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Anderka is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen G Anderka has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Stephen G Anderka has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen G Anderka - Posted on March 30th, 2012
RUN if you see this Dr in the ER> I went in for pain in my belly and sore breasts.He came in took one look and without speaking left without an exam, and asked to have me held against my will when I said that I could return to be admitted to the hospital as soon as I took care of my dog. Held 4 days and had to go before a judge to get back on the street. FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! He claimed I came on to him, a short bald overweight man as well. Again RUN if you see him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen G Anderka - Posted on May 20th, 2011
Dr. Anderka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1982
California Pacific Medical Center Davies Campus
Dr. Stephen G Anderka Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Stephen G Anderka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.