Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Anderson
Dr. Stephen Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mishawaka, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, St. Vincent Kokomo and St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital of South Bend
St. Vincent Kokomo
St Joseph Hospital
Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr.
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus
St Joseph Community Hospital
41 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Stephen Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr., 5215 Holy Cross Pkwy, Mishawaka, IN
Dr. Stephen Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.