Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Arthurs
Dr. Stephen R Arthurs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingfisher, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Arthurs is affiliated with Kingfisher Regional Hospital and Mercy Hospital Watonga. Dr. Arthurs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen R Arthurs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Arthurs, after tellinghim of all the issues I have been having finding a doctor who would treat my nerve disease, and the number of times I was switched to a different doctor, said very bluntly,"Make a appointment and I will take care of you, no problem. For other physicians to treat our Veterans the way they do is appalling to me. So, how 'bout we treat you problems the right way?" Instantly I knew that the professionalism and care that Dr. Srthurs was going to give me, just like his other patients, was gonna be the best of his ability. Now after my first appointment, I can say that the drive from Yukon was well worth it and will do it again and again if need be. Thanks Dr. Arthurs!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arthurs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Intergris Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Stephen R Arthurs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen R Arthurs in this video.
Dr. Stephen R Arthurs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingfisher, OK.