Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen P Auda
Dr. Stephen P Auda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Auda is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus, Southern Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Henry Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen P Auda has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen P Auda has the following 2 expertise
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Stephen P Auda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen P Auda - Posted on April 15th, 2014
Years of caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen P Auda - Posted on July 17th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Auda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Stephen P Auda Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stephen P Auda
Dr. Auda, the director of the Clinic, is a specialist and innovator in surgical oncology. He founded the first surgical breast clinic in the Atlanta Southern Crescent area. Dr. Auda has been actively involved in cancer research and continues to be a participant and strong advocate of clinical trials. He is a board-certified general surgeon with advanced training as a surgical oncologist at the National Cancer Institute, the leading American center for cancer research. He integrated into his clinical practice the prevailing scientific knowledge of the time, a changing approach to the treatment of cancer, and emphasized that ultimately a cure for cancer, and specifically breast cancer, would depend upon the understanding and targeting of the altered molecular biology of the tumor, rather than the pursuit of more aggressive surgery, which was prevailing at that time. He was the first in this community to perform breast conserving surgery, to adopt sentinel node staging, and to offer accelerated partial breast irradiation. He was also the first to provide advanced biopsy techniques such as ultrasound and stereotactic guided breast biopsy in the office setting. Dr. Auda is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a member of the Society of Surgical Oncology, the American Society of Breast Surgeons, the American Society of Breast Diseases, the American Society of General Surgery and charter member of the Atlanta Surgical Association. He is certified in breast ultrasound and serves on the committees for ultrasound education and certification of surgeons for the American Society of Breast Surgery. His vision is to continue to maximize the efficiency of breast surgery while increasingly minimize its invasiveness. He is very excited about the recently developed scientific methods that can determine specific cancer related genes within the cells of biopsy or surgically excised tumors. This information leads to targeted therapies directed to the tumor cells.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Stephen P Auda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.