Dr. Stephen T Autry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen T Autry?

retired from ge......35 yrs.

DR. autry did a total knee replacement for me in yr,2000.after theraphyi have never had a minute of pain after 13 yrs. and it has kept me walking well . i hope dr autry will do my right knee now as i need it badly .he,s the DR.. for me .bill dye .

Excellent Surgeon

I wish I could have Dr. Autry for all my medical needs. He is smart, good-natured, gets to the point without making you feel rushed. The practice has an X-ray department on site so I can see him, get an X-ray if needed, then see him again about what the films show and go from there....quickly and all in one visit.

Dr. Autry knows what he's doing. I wouldn't go to any other orthopaedic surgeon!!!

Dr. Stephen T Autry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.