Dr. Stephen Avram Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Avram?

BEWARE

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Be advised of this man and His nurse, they are not there to fufill the needs of the patient.. they are there to make $$$ off of your insurance and the government whom they serve.. not you! They do not return phone calls, they are woefully careless of all those who fall into their clutches! The nurse who services Him is a frightening case indeed!

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr. Avram and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I went to see Dr. Avram last Friday, but he was not in the office. My son is two years old and was ...

office staffoffice staff

Posted on January 31st, 2012

A doctors is only as good as his staff. Call in for refill, no return call notifying if filled rx or not. Waited 3 days to get refill, then had to go to office , never taken care of by nurse. No communication by staff. never call with test results. Must call numerous times to get phone answered. Always too busy to work in but no patients in office and no cars in parking lot. ?????

Posted on January 7th, 2011

He is by far the best doctor I've been to. I went to three doctors with a problem (two were specialist) and none of them knew what was wrong. I talked to him for about five minutes and he figured it out. I was thrilled when he opened his practice again. He is a real life Dr. Cox and I love it.

Got turned down!!! With Blue Cross health insurance!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

My 5 yr. old son and i went in with both of us having over 102 degree fevers. we were the only 2 in the waiting room and the receptionist told us, and i quote, "he doesn't see children and we don't have time for you!" Excuse me? I pay $986 a month for Blue Cross and Blue shield and your gonna turn me down!! That is bull!! This is a small town with 1 express care, a pediatrician, and an emergency room. The peditrician is closed for some unknown reason today, so i guess my son and i have to go to the ER to get some medical attention. He might be a great doctor but the youll never know because the front desk women us so incredibly rude. By the way front desk women i called 5 different times between 8 and 2 to make an appointment, but i guess updating your facebook profile is more important than answering the phone!!!

A Doctor You Can Trust

Posted on March 27th, 2008

Dr. Avram was my family doctor for many years. I trusted him to see my family members and myself. He diagnosed my severe medical problem quickly, where multiple specialists missed it. Hes also just a real nice guy. I will be glad when he opens his practice again.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017