Dr. Stephen Lewis Is this you?

Saved my wife's life. Amazing person and surgeon. Thank y

yes okay

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Professor Lewis. He was spot on with my diagnosis and explained everything very well and explicit. He followed everything through from hospital to home. I would recommend him with all my heart. He is stupendous.

ignored - no follow-up or report

have been waiting a MONTH for this doctor to write up his office notes so I have them for my other doctors. He went out of town after my appointment for a week but I don't think he's being responsible in not providing ANYTHING for follow-up. My other doctors look at me funny when I explain what the doctor told me about my condition.I don't feel like I was taken seriously AT ALL.

Brilliant, personable, & caring.

Dr Lewis saved my life I had double brain aneurysms. I have no deficits what so ever. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have seen my son turn four. I will never be able to thank him and his team enough.

Saved my wife's life due to a ruptured brain aneurism on 11 NOV 2008. When other doctor's were not too optimistic, Dr Lewis was, and itr gave me more confidense in his staff and residents. Very Very compassionate man. Because of him and his team, my wife now walks, talks and her cognitive functions are improving.