Dr. Stephen B Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen B Miller?

He saved my life

I had a melanoma that he discovered and removed, he done a great job and you can't hardly see where it was

Wonderful result, he actually fixed a problem that was the result of me going to a less experienced doctor for a breast augmentation. I couldn't be more satisfied. His office staff is great too! Highly recommend!

Dr. Miller is a very kind person. He is gentle when doing procedures and ask many times if you are ok. He is very honest. I have had several procedures done by him. He preformed a breast lift (not sure of proper term) on me in 2006. My breast are not perky like they were then, but 10 years later they are still not drooping. My scars are there but very light. He had a lot of work there, and then he did a tummy tuck about 2 years ago, but I am over weight. I really wanted it due to a big ugly hysterectomy scar on my abdomen. You can barely tell that I have a scar there and I had a lot of skin lapping over that hysterectomy scar, which I weighed about 109 pounds when I had it and it stuck to my insides. He has given me filler in my lips. He is so gentle and funny. He makes things easy. I really like him and his staff.

Facelift

Had to have the procedure re-done by another plastic surgeon to fix the problems created by this Dr.

I am a new woman : )

Dr. Stephen B Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.