Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Miller
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Grady Memorial Hosp and Edinburgh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Miller has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emory University Hospital
Grady Memorial Hosp
Baptist St Anthony
Emory University School of Medicine
Grady Health Systems
Emory University Hospital
46 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Stephen Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.