Dr. Stephen Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Richardson?

Knows little about testosterone replacement therapy

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Richardson was not very responsive with knowledgable answers to questions about follow up and testing needed for testosterone Replacement therapy. He basically agreed to test for the things that I asked for and suggested a patch of which 30% of men get skin irritation from. He was not knowledgable about it but instead of being honest about his knowledge he just was ready to put me on whatever I would have chosen from the stack of medicine brochures he had. Not honest enough to know when to pass your patient off to a more knowledgable doctor on this subject. Do not go to him for testosterone replacement. Try Dr mulhall at mskcc. He seems to know more about this than an endocrinologist

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I would definitely refer Dr. Richardson to all my family members and friends. He doesn't rush through the appointment, he takes his time and actually listens to your complaints and his answers are always to the point and clear. I've known him for many years and it's always a pleasure to visit with him.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Really like Dr Richardson. He is kind and thorough. I think he is proactive when he sees something amiss. I like that he is associated with NYU, one of NY's premier hospitals.

truely First Class

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I have been a patient for about 10 years He has always been a professional caring doctor. He is VERY knowlegdable doctor. He has my diabetics under control It never goes higher then 125. Im proud to have him as my doctor.

Excellent endocrinologist!

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Did nothing for me...

Posted on August 19th, 2010

This doctor diagnosed me with a thyroid issue but based on my lab results being "within normal range" he did nothing to treat the debilitating symptoms I complained of every visit. He basically watched me 6 months. It was a complete was of time, money, and effort.

Posted on October 24th, 2017