Dr. Stephen Solomon Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Solomon?

Handled a complex case well

Technical ability seems to be his strong point. He handled my complex situation well & was able to perform a biopsy procedure despite potential complications due to my co-existing medical problems and atypical anatomy. His personality is a little aloof/absent-minded professor, but he seemed very focused on the procedure & problem at hand. Appropriately so - he is there to get a job done. He was courteous and professional both at office visit and at procedure visit.

Handled a complex case well

Forgot to tell me the IVC filter he inserted in me should have been removed after three months. Now it has been in me for six years and is considered very dangerous to remove.

Very thorough in his incompetence, negligence, and should practice the tuba instead of medicine.

Steer Clear

If you value your life, steer clear of this doctor. Wish we'd taken previous posters' comments more seriously.

In Our Opinion - a Dr to Avoid.

There are many excellent physicians out there. In my opinion, Stephen B. Solomon is certainly not one of them. In my opinion, he is a physician to avoid.

Looking for a Good Doctor - Avoid This Guy!

We wish someone had warned us about this guy.

NOT RECOMMENDED

Based on our family's terrible experience, we do not recommend this physician>