Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen B Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Prolapse
- Child Birth
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 4 of 4
During my pre-op appointments, Dr. Y was so attentive, but was only accessible through my visiting nurse after surgery. I had cystocele and pelvic reconstructive surgery and dealt with a serious infection for two months and had to demand to see Dr Y. ( Another doc saw me at my post-op and said I was "goopy", but didn't even do a culture!) I was constantly told to "take my problems to my primary care physician", when all my "issues" were related to his surgery! He was condescending and totally disinterested in me post-op...I had extensive nerve damage in my pelvic area, as well as my lower back (S1) and ankle...He should have retired long ago..
50 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1968
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stephen B Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEye Associates Pc, 6740 Route 9, Rhinebeck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen B Young in this video.
Dr. Stephen B Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinebeck, NY.