Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen A Bair
Dr. Stephen A Bair, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen A Bair has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen A Bair has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Stephen A Bair has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I have been seeing Dr. Bair for years at his family practice location. I recently needed an appointment with him and went to visit him at his new Banner health location. I was extremely poorly treated. I had a wait time of over two hours before anyone even came to see me. One of the medical students that I'm used to seeing with Dr. Bair came into the room took my information and basic vitals. After she left I waited about another half an hour before Dr. Bair finally came into the room to see me. I was there for a really severe rash in a rather private area and was wearing a small paper cover up sheet over my waist. Dr. Bair walked into the exam room leaving the door wide open while people walked through the hallway! He proceeded to examine my groin area, much to my great discomfort with the door WIDE OPEN. He spent maybe three minutes with me before declaring it a rash. He asked me to keep it dry and come back if it spread than sent me home after asking little to no questions. Needless to say the rash got so bad within three days I now have to see a dermatologist. This visit was a waste of money and time. I am very disappointed with a doctor I once trusted.
I dont' know why I gave him another chance. I originally went to this doctor for an MRI but it was not possible due to the cost to my insurance company (He must get a bonus when he saves the insurance company money at the patients expense). Didn't see him for years, until... My 1st Appointment which was a Friday at 2:30. Arrived to the office and waited for an hour until the nurse came out and explained that the doctor was to busy to see any other patients for the day. Rescheduled for the upcoming Tuesday and when I arrived they informed me that i was not in the system and that I'm sol. (that will be the last time I give this practice a chance).
44 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Stephen A Bair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Physicians East Valley, 2152 S Vineyard Ste 131, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Stephen A Bair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.