Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen A Baker has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Stephen A Baker has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stephen A Baker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Upon arriving for my appointment I clearly stated that I had BCBS FEP 111 insurance as well as Medicare Part "A" only. I keep my Medicare card in my car in a secret place. I offered to give my Medicare number (which as everyone knows is your Social Security number followed by the letter "A" in my case). I asked if she needed the number. She said , "No, that's OK." Since I don't have esp, and due to the positioning of each of us, I had no idea as to what she was writing. I also assumed that there is some type of coordination between the administrative people and Dr. Baker. I later found out that apparently there is little, if any, coordination between them. Dr. Baker strongly suggested that I have shots in each of my knees and said, "It's a no brainer. Medicare pays the whole bill." Later after I paid for the office visit and the X-Rays, I was presented with a bill for $392 which Dr. Baker had said would be at no cost to me.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
43 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Stephen A Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsSports Med Wheaton Orthopaedics Ltd, 327 Gundersen Dr Ste A, Carol Stream, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen A Baker in this video.
Dr. Stephen A Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carol Stream, IL.