Dr. Stephen Balsam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Balsam?

Simply the best

He listens and then provides incredibly wise, smart feedback. He is a brilliant man.

Excellence in psychiatry.

Dr. balsam is an insightful, intelligent, and well-versed psychiatrist. I feel very confident in his diagnosis and care. I would recommend him based on my experience.

Thank you to believe in me.

Grateful Patient

Excellent diagnostician, well versed in all types of medications and their interactions. Dr. Balsam has great personal depth and integrity and my life has been greatly enhanced and improved through his treatment.

Not Your Average Psychiatrist; Much More Effective.

I feel that Dr. Balsam’s extensive knowledge of medications; how they interact w/ each other and addt’l possible effects not found on the web or encl. rx pamphlets along with his perceptiveness have helped me become a person whose life extends beyond bed confinement and constantly wondering “why me,” due to severe depression/anxiety. He is unlike any other Psych Dr that just asks “…feeling suicidal?...still depressed?...lets supplement with xyz.” After two yrs. of seeing Dr. Balsam, I am on much less meds and am relied upon by family/friends, instead of relying on them. I’m not saying Drs and meds are a cure-all, but I feel he is superior by far and I wouldn’t be where I’m today w/o his ‘out of the box’ thinking. I have seen at least 15 different psychiatrists in addition to numerous therapists in my 33 yrs. of life and feel I have found the psychologist/psychiatrist combo that actually cares and helps. The downside is he doesn’t accept insurance, but is worth every penny.

Bad Experience

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I have never experienced such rudeness in my life. A dangerous Dr.

15 years later.

It has been almost 15 years since Dr. Balsam rescued me from a terrible marriage. With his guidance and expertise, he guided me back from a complete emotional breakdown, terrible depression and loss of self esteem to a complete recovery. I still , to this day , use the advise he gave me. I could never thank him enough for being exactly the Dr. i needed at that horrible time in my life.

Dr Balsam has changed my life completly. Not only is he Honest I found him to be helpful with other medical issues I have outside of his office. He has helped me contact other physicians and helped me by setting up much needed appts. earlier, then previously arranged for. months earlier. maybe he dosen,t take insurance but if you want someone who really knows what he's doing as a Doctor & truly CARES about his patients wellbeing I would most definetly recommend Dr. Balsam

know it all.....avoid at all costs!!!

Dr. Stephen Balsam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverhead, NY.