Dr. Stephen Bansberg Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bansberg?

Highly recommended by multiple ENT around the valley

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Dr Bansberg was highly recommended to me by multiple ENT around the valley. Multiple surgeons said they could not perform the surgeries I needed. Dr Bansberg was extremely confident he could close my nasal septum perforation, fix my nasal valve collapse, and correct my deviated septum. He (in great detail) explained the steps of the surgery, possible options for cartilage grafts, and answered all questions in a way I could understand. He takes great pride in his work, ensuring every detail is taken care of. His bedside manner is impeccable. He goes to great lengths to make sure all of your questions and concerned are taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

5.5 hour surgery and failed miserably. Irresponsible. Unprofessional. Egotistical.

Did NOT do what he said

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Bansberg did NOT do what he had stated in his pre op notes that he was going to do. Specifically, he was going to harvest ear cartilage to use to straighten my nose. He made no attempt at this part of the procedure. My nose is as crooked, if not more so, than before. My breathing is only minimally better. In the meantime, the cronies at Mayo have billed my insurance $14,000 and charged me a $1,000 co pay for this surgery gone awry. Will never recommend this Dr. or his staff. Nor will I ever use Mayo again. Thanks for nothing Dr. Bansberg.

fixed my nose

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr Bansberg reconstructed my nose... twice! He is an artist and very caring. The only thing is that he (almost) missed the cancer the second time it came back. Once he realized it was back, he did an awesome job of caring for me and reconstructing what could have been a disfiguring and awful outcome. He is simply the best there is.

Posted on March 20th, 2009

very knowlegable dr. so much as that is probably why i had to wait so long to get in!

Posted on September 6th, 2015