Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen W Bartol
Dr. Stephen W Bartol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bartol is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb. Dr. Bartol has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen W Bartol has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fusion
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 52
Very knowledgable doctor. Spent time explaining things and helped me understand my problem. He is busy and there is sometimes a bit of a wait but that is because his waiting room is full of people from all over who are coming to see him. If you want to see someone really good, your going to have to wait. Dr. Bartol is worth the wait.
First of all Dr. Bartol came to me highly recommended, and I was very pleased. He is certainly an expert in his field. He diagnosed my problem and told me whe and where I was experiencing pain. He was very kind and understanding. He listened to me and explained my issues in terms that I understood. He made sure he answered all of my questions and I felt very comfortable talking with him. Yes, I did recommend a family member to him!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2009, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2015, 2016, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Bartol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Stephen W Bartol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen W Bartol in this video.
Dr. Stephen W Bartol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.