Dr. Stephen Billmyer Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Billmyer?

A DANGEROUS DOCTOR

Posted on October 21st, 2008

The drug Theophylline was given to my husband for two years by Dr. Stephen B. Billmyer. He never did a blood test regarding the Theophylline during that time. My husband became very ill and disorientated. I called Dr. Billmyer and he told me he was just fine. He had seen him the previous week. I argued with the doctor and he agreed to see my husband in a few days..My husband went to see him and the doctor had him admitted to the hospital for Theophylline Toxcity. Dr. Billmyer continued to prescripe Theophylline to him while he was in the hospital. The disorientation continued off and on & then he began having seizures. There was no cleansing of his blood done. He died several days later shortly after his 54th birthday.

Posted on June 16th, 2012