Dr. Stephen M Bockhold Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Bockhold?

Worst experience I have EVER had with ANY Doctor!

I was seen by Dr. Bockhold in the Spooner Emergency Room. I am 12 weeks pregnant and was experiencing cramping and bleeding. My husband and I were scared to death. Dr. Bockhold walked in, didn't even introduce himself, and then proceeded to act like what we were going through was no big deal and he couldn't do anything about it. I have had some complications in this pregnancy and have seen many doctors. He was by far the worst Dr. I have ever met. He had the worst bedside manner and lacked compassion and sympathy!

Type 2 Diabetes