Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen L Bollig has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Excellent Primary Care Physician. Stephen has been my doctor for going on 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to give each patient individual care and consideration. There is not the get you in and out process seen in so many medical facilities now days. He is a family doctor and is well versed in all the aspects of family health. A recent visit he saw that I needed immediate care and insteead of calling an ambulance, he personally took me to the Hendersonville ER and stayed with me until the resident ER doctor came in and explained what his concerns were. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Bollig as one doctor that goes beyond what anyone can expect from a personal physician. If I had young children, this is the kind of care I would want for them.
I have been a patient of Dr. Bollig for over 15 years. I have always found him to be caring and he genuinely has the best interests of his patients at heart. His small staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Bollig has made accomodations for my schedule numerous times. He is concious of limitations of insurance and he is also conscious of not presribing medications unnecessarily.Dr. Bollig is a great guy. He is the definintion of a family doctor.
Dr. Bollig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Stephen L Bollig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStephen Louis Bollig Md, 625 E Main St Ste 4, Hendersonville, TN
Dr. Stephen L Bollig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.