Dr. Stephen A Bowser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Bowser?

I moved to Pittsburgh from another part of the state, and I asked my doctor, who went to Pitt Med, if he knew any cardiologists in the Pittsburgh area. He checked it out, and he said of several of his classmates who practice cardiology in the area, he would suggest Dr Bowser. He felt Dr Bowser was down to earth and serious and not cocky or condescending(I CANNOT handle a doctor who thinks he is God).He was right! Dr Bowser was thorough, looked me in the eye, and spent time answering my questions--not my experience with my previous cardiologists.

My mother is a patient of Dr. Bowser's, and that is because a classmate of Dr. Bowser's in med school is MY doctor, whom I trust implicitly. He admitted he didn't know Dr. Bowser too well but felt he would be a good fit for my mother.He described Dr. Bowser as low key and down to earth, and even-keeled from his recollection. Even though she is "high maintenance",he has always been patient with her and with me. Pretty rare for a busy specialist!

A friend of mine was in the same medical school classwith Dr Bowser, and when I asked him about Dr Bowser, whom I had seen in a list of providers on my insurance, my friend encouraged me to schedule with Dr Bowser. He desribed Dr Bowser as quiet but serious,down to earth,and sincere. My friend was right on the mark! He is not in and out like some drs are, and he remembers things about me as a person in addition to making sure I understand why he has handled my cardiac disease as he has. My friend would never have recommended Dr Bowser if he had felt I wouldn't get quality, caring treatment, and my friend did NOT do me wrong!I HIGHLY recommend him!

Dr. Bowser has taken care of my husband for the last several years. He has gave him excellent care. Other doctors did not want to treat my husband because of him being such a young person. Dr. bowser and his staff are wonderful.

Dr. Stephen A Bowser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monongahela, PA.