Dr. Stephen Bragin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bragin?

NOT a "full-service" Urologist

Posted on September 18th, 2017

After finding this doctor that is in my network that I wanted to see, I waited 11 days for approval by my insurance company. Great! Now I call the doctor's office to set up an appointment, and they tell me he only deals with kidney stones and nothing else. When I ask why is this not specified at any of the many websites that list the doctor and his services, the receptionist says I have to speak to Good Samaritan Hospital about that. WTF? Seriously? This doctor and his staff should see that his info is correct online. This has now delayed me weeks before I can see a urologist. Ridiculous.

appointment

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I am trying to get his office to change appointment date it is impossible .

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Excellent Doctor, knows his job well. Would go back to him again if I was living in that area! Has a wonderful staff working with him too, always made me smile, even if I was in severe pain :)

Posted on June 12th, 2017