- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Brand MD
Dr. Stephen Brand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA, with other offices in Haverhill, MA and Beverly, MA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Brand is affiliated with Universal Mobile Services, Inc.- Haverhill. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Brand has 3 locations
3 Electronics Ave
Danvers, MA 01923
12 Rogers Rd
Haverhill, MA 01835
100 Cummings Ctr
Beverly, MA 01915
Dr. Stephen Brand has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Stephen Brand has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Brand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Universal Mobile Services, Inc.- Haverhill
39 Years Experience
University Of Western Australia
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Stephen Brand Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen Brand's office for more information.
3 Electronics Ave Danvers, MA 01923
12 Rogers Rd Haverhill, MA 01835
100 Cummings Ctr Beverly, MA 01915
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Brand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.