Dr. Stephen A Branning Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen A Branning?

Dr. Branning and staff

Dr. Branning has been my physician since 2008 ( 9 years). He is the most wonderful doctor. Anytime I've had a medical issue not only has he been proactive in my health but he also informs me of alternative ways to approach my health. His staff from the front desk to Cathy his nurse are beyond wonderful. I can not say enough about them! I'd been through a few physicians when I went in to Dr. Branning, needless to say he was a God send. Forever thankful.

Terrible and extremely rude doctor

Most unprofessional dr I've ever been to see. If dr Meyer is not at river oaks leave as fast as you can. Dr branning will do absolutely nothing to help you other than quiz you why you came to the clinic instead of see a primary care doc. Even if your called back if you see he's on duty leave ASAP.

Dr. Branning and Staff

I have been with Dr. Branning now for 22 years and am so glad to have him for my Dr. He and his staff take very good care of me and help me in any way they can !

He has been caring for my family for about 14 years. He is honest and concerned for the care of his patients. I would not change to any other physician.

Wonderful Doctor

I've used Dr B for many years and have never had any problems with his staff. He is a very caring Dr and takes the time to ask about all of my family

Dr. Stephen A Branning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.