Have you seen Dr. Stephen D Bresnick?

Great Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bresnick and his staff are the best. The doctor has incredible training and good bedside manner. My results are fantastic and the experience could not be better. I would send all me friends and family here without question!

The best plastic surgeon!

Dr. Bresnick does incredible work and is affordable and nice. I have referred all me friends to him. His staff is great and the office is beautiful!

Wonderful

Very happy with results and the staff and doctor were great.

1-1/2 to 2 hour waits for appointments - NO. 3 people in waiting room scheduled for the same time- NO Poor Scheduling or something is Wrong. Our time is valuable too. Would not recommend, based on Extremely Poor, Rude, & Inconsiderate.

My Facelift experience

I have had several surgeries by dr Bresnick including a facelift. I can't say enough about his wonderful bedside manner. His staff is great.

I could not have hoped for a better result!

Dr. Bresnick performed a breast enhancement and liposuction for me. I could not be happier! The results are incredible and I feel so much better about myself......plus the doctor is a gem and the staff is really caring and nice

Dr. Bresnick is honest. Today i went in for a consultation ( encino) on a upper lip reduction and he suggested i don't need it and said i should take some time to think about it more.There was no pressure. So he's not just looking to get your money.. he really cares about the patient. His staff was friendly, the waiting lounge is really nice, and the consultation is free. I definitely recommend him.

Perfect surgeon!!

Dr. Bresnick did a perfect job on my upper lip advancement, looks amazing. Very happy with the results. Going back for a bottom perm lip implant. Super nice doctor! Very fair pricing. Couldn't be happier. the staff is very pleasant as well. Wouldn't trust anyone else. A+

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON

AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS/SURGERIES, I FINALLY LOOK AND FEEL GREAT..DR.BRESNICK IS AN ARTIST, HE REALLY DID A WONDERFUL JOB & I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS & FAMILY..MANY BLESSINGS TO HIM <3

I am so happy!

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Bresnick and I am thrilled with the results. He placed silicone gel implants which are very soft and natural. I got great cleavage and my breasts look great in cute tops and a bikini. Summer is going to be great! I was referred by friends and the whole experience was five star. I highly recommend this doctor and I visited 4 others before choosing him.

Best Dr. in LA

Dr. Bresnick is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. I had complications after a tummy tuck (and boob job) and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. He was by my side the entire time. He even showed up at the er at 12:00 pm! Due the the complications my outcome wasn't the best... and he offered to redue my tummy tuck at no charge. He's is an amazing and caring doctor who has your best interest at heart and wants you to be happy with the results (which I am). I would recommend Dr. Bresnick to anyone!!!!

A Beautiful Improvement!

I had a neck lift and eyelid work with Dr. Bresnick. I had a great experience with the doctor and his staff. I look much younger and really natural. My friends are coming to him too. The entire experience was comforting and the care was unbelievably good. The doctor is a true artist and I look even better than I could have imagined!

Dr. Stephen D Bresnick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encino, CA.