Dr. Stephen R Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Brown?

Awesome doctor, horrible staff

Dr. Brown himself is an awesome doctor. The receptionist named Brittney he has working is always so rude and unhelpful. Every time I call I literally just leave a message for the nurse because Brittney is so hard to deal with.

Outstanding Office Staff

Amanda and Dr. Brown and Girls in office best ever I have visited

Great Gyn

I thought Dr Brown was a great dr. He was very sociable and seemed genuinely concerned with me as a patient. My only complaint is with how rough he was during the exam. It almost seemed as though he was in a hurry to get through with the exam, knowing how uncomfortable it is for us females, however - I'd much appreciate a little more consideration in that area next time. Nothing bothers me more than when a doctor just jumps right in there. Hello! That is my vagina! Not a freakin' sink hole! I really do think it is a shame that more doctors aren't more cautious about their entrance methods. Being a doctor does not give you the right to savagely penetrate another with your tools. FYI.

THANKFUL

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for 19 years. He is very dedicated and professional. He has an excellant attitude & I feel I can share any issue that arises. He is wonderful about making sure that I am ok, not only physical, but mental also. He knows my whole family by their first name. I just cant thank him enough for all the care he has given. Dr. Brown also has managed to keep a very courteous staff. I have ALWAYS felt a sense of calmness when I enter. Angie, the office manager is a gift from above. She is always smiling and willing to help with any needs that I may have. Cheryl, the new nurse, is so kind & gentle, especially when drawing blood. Pricilla must have taught her well before retiring. The same goes for Angela. She is very easy to share my feelings with...& NEVER laughs at the scales when I step on them. haha. All in all, I feel that God has blessed Dr. Brown with a beautiful office, a wonderful staff, and special gifts to serve others. Thank you all for touching so many lives in such a positive way.

Very Rude

Dr. Brown was extremely rude when I had my appointment and made comments that were inappropriate for my situation.

The Best++++

Dr. Brown is one of a kind. Would hate to know I had to go to anyone else.

WONDERFUL

Dr. Stephen R Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.