4.7

Dr Burkhart and staff were friendly, courteous, competent and patient. I am glad and satisfied I made the trip to seek his care. He patiently answered all my questions and am looking forward to complete my treatment with him.

Great doc

Knowledge & professional. Friendly efficient staff.

Unsatisfied

An excellent doctor like Dr Buckhart should not refuse services to patients due to RSD. RSD patient should be treated equal and not discriminated against. RSD patients should be a challenge to a Dr Burkhart since he is suppose to be the best. I was totally devastated with the negativity in which I was treated due my RSD condition. His refusal to treat me was unacceptable and unprofessional. He may be a millionaire or billionaire but that does not justice his sorry excuse not to operate on a patient with RSD. I’m Disappointed and I certainly lost all respect for Dr Stephen Burkhart.

Ricardo Solis

Professional medical Staff, very supportive. Nothing but best care and follow up.

Very caring and efficient office. My questions are always answered promptly. I am very happy with the quality of care that I received from this Dr.

Dr. BURKHART AND TSAOG

Dr. BURKHART and TSAOG staff were professional and curteous during my visits. Dr. BURKHART was patient and understanding with my concerns about my surgery. I am happy that my wife researched and chose Dr. BURKHART for my surgery.

The BEST!

Dr. Burkhart is one of the pioneers in the field of arthroscopy. He recently performed surgery on my son’s shoulder. The entire experience from beginning to end was professional, personable and relatively pain-free! We hesitated driving to San Antonio since we live 2 miles from the Houston Medical Center. But after speaking with other medical professionals we decided to go with a doctor who works on shoulders all day/every day! We have been nothing but pleased with the outcome!

Thanks, again!

This is the second rotator cuff repair Dr. Burkhart has done for me (left, 2016; right, 2018). As always, he did an excellent job...in all categories: skill, communication, post-op care, and follow up appointments. He and his staff are the best! I am so grateful to have “found” him, via a recommendation from our home builder. Thank you, again!

Excellent care

Dr. Burkhart, PA, and his support staff are excellent, professional, expedient, and clinically and technically competent, the very reason I travelled from outside San Antonio TX to seek Dr. Burkhart’s evaluation and care, who is a compassionate, caring surgeon and scientist, steeped in objectively evidence-based practice. Thank you.

Dr. Stephen S Burkhart is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.