Dr. Stephen Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Burton?

Best dr

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr Burton was the best Doctor ever he found things no other Doctor has ever foundation. I would like to see him if he ever gets back.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

He is the best Doctor there is. Ive read the court documents and its almost comical the aligations that were made, but then retracted. Some angry women were looking to get some money and he was the target. Very sad.

Great bedside manner. Haven't been to a doc as good

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Burton was my primary doctor for over ten years. I miss having him for a doctor. I hated starting over and I don't think I have had nearly the quality of care from any of the new doctors I've been to. My medical needs are somewhat complicated and I think the medical licensing board couldn't care less about patients such as myself. We need Dr. Burton back in the Louisville medical community. I assure you once this mess is resolved, I will be his patient again. Never has a doctor spent as much time caring for my medical needs. I think he was the victim of what seems to boil down to a witch hunt. There are doctors out there who have done far worse and remained unscathed. We lost a great doctor because of a few angry women.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

I am 65 - I cannot start over with another doctor. This mess has gone on too long. Get off the pot before I drop dead please!!! How about women 50 and older. I really don't think he would be interested in old women. In no way do I believe the charges - sounds like a women scorned (think about it).By the way, Maureen has never been anything but nice to me.

Competent, Caring Physician

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I have been treated by Dr. Burton for many yrs. and he is an excellent physician who stays current. Unfortunately, I am a female pt. and can't see him any longer for treatment due to restrictions on his license. There is a huge void in the local medical community without him. If he needs counseling, get it and move forward. How long must these restrictions be enforced before he can resume full practice and his atonement is satisfied?Receptionist is NOT courteous ever.

The very best!

Posted on August 17th, 2009

I have the utmost faith in this doctor. Miss him very much, but will wait for him.

Only the best

Posted on September 27th, 2008

This Dr. is the greatest! I have sent most of my family to him and they are as satisfied with him as I.

worst doctor in louisville

Posted on June 29th, 2008

only cares about himself makes you think he cares about you but he doesn't. Takes advantage of you in everyway so watch your back.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017