Dr. Stephen Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cohen?

A rare gem in the field of medicine.

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr Cohen is my mother's doctor. He is one of those rare doctors that spends time with his patient until he is sure every issue is covered, he has answered every question, and he has all the information he needs. We never mind waiting for Dr Cohen because I know my Mom will get the same attention every other patient gets; we are waiting for him to make certain he has taken care of the last patient before taking care of the next.

I owe Steve my life.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Competent, courteous, I was diagnosed and underwent surgery in 2007. It's now 2017 and I've had no recurrence of my colon cancer. I have complete trust in Dr. Cohen and his staff.

Patient

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Steven C. Cohen is the smartest doctor I have even been to. Not only is he very smart in all 3 of his specialties, Hematology, Oncology, & Internal Medicine, he is the most wonderful person I have ever known. His patients are family both to him and his great staff! He always has time for you. If you call, he takes your call immediately! No other Doctor does that. He cured my Mother of stomach cancer and lung cancer. Because of the density in my breast he has been caring for me also for many years. When I developed breast cancer, he took care of me immediately! He is good and kind and everyone loves him. Especially me & my family !

excellent person

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Very nice and kind.

Best Dr in San Antonio

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Cohen's for over 9 years. If I need him, I call and I talk to him. Patients are not just people to Dr Cohen. They are friends. And he treats you as a friend. I have talked to many of his patients when I go for my appointments. We ALL say the same thing. He cares and he will take care of you.

Takes your calls immediately and will always take as much time as you need during your appointment, sometimes it will put him behind,but everyone understands and know they have that same privilege if you need it, he's great

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Best Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2011

My Mom has been seeing Dr Cohen for 12+ years and I know she would not be alive without him. He is most caring Doctor I have ever met.He is truely a blessing from God.

Posted on September 26th, 2017